The 100th comicstrip update is said to be a landmark for every webcomic creator. For me it’s no different. Though it took me almost 4 years to conclude what I could have done in 2… but that is a subject for drama and I hate internet drama. So…
Today I notice how much this work means to me. I have shitty weeks when I can’t have the comic update. My body feels heavy, I feel anguished, everything goes wrong, it’s like bad karma, I dunno. Now each strip I upload is a joy, a learning, it’s like a block piece of a building. A solid block that won’t move, I dont know what I’m building yet, I not in a hush to know what’s going to be when it’s done, but I’m enjoying the process, the friends I made, and things I learned about internet which makes me sure that today we can live as an independent artist as long as you put passion and work hard in it.
Check it out this cool fan comic! Looks like the spoiler everybody wanted to see… but dont.
The full comic you see at: http://animewave.deviantart.com/
Now for the stuff I’m working on right now.
- The Order or Divine Catenation (ST#7 download comic) I decided to launch it as strips. Now I dont need to squeese money from this site anymore
- The printed book. It’s time for it. Once I finish the exclusive story for it I’ll give more details.
- Site review. I need to refresh everything from text in the strips to site layout. This got old.
- Secret Chest. Thanks to the perv community that lurks around this website it goes well. Making material for it is a joy and don’t detour me from working on Aisha’s adventures.
- Expansion Comics – I have no idea what’s going on. I’d like to know what is going to be of my comics in there. If the site is shut-down I’d like to publish those as I see fit. But got no e-mail response so far
- Slimy Thief Game – I’ll go back to it once the book is out. The book is priority now.
- And at last but not least, I’d spare more time for internet activity there are tools out there that would be great show this webcomic to more ppl. Art Trades, twitter, facebook.